Mistletoe is a perfectly festive holiday fragrance that fans of fresh woodsy scents will find appealing any time of year. It begins with top notes of invigorating eucalyptus and camphor, while middle notes of pine and fir are reinforced by a touch of spiced clove. Cedarwood and patchouli in the base ground this cheery scent.
Mistletoe is infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, fir, and patchouli.
I strive to utilize items made in the USA in all phases of candle production and make you a candle that you can feel good about burning in your home!
Burning tips: Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch to keep a safe low flame, avoid soot, and get the most out of your burn time!
2% of sales donated to Tunnel To Towers Foundation
Cotton + Paper wicK (metal tab)
Fragrance Oil + Essential Oil
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Although returns or exchanges are not accepted on candles, if for any reason you are not satisfied please let me know. I would love to work with you to make it right. See our refund policy for more information.
- Your first time lighting the candle leave the candle lit until you have a melting pool. All the wax should be melted completely to the sides of the container and a bit down. This process usually takes 2-3.5 hours depending on the diameter of your candle container. The first burn will create a memory, prevent tunneling, and is important to extend the life of your candle and achieve a proper burn.
- If you experience any black poofs of smoke when you first light your candle, extinguish the flame and ensure your wick is trimmed to approximately 1/4 inch.
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours
- Trim your wick to approximately 1/4 inch before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke
- Always burn your candle on a flat surface away from children, pets, drafts, and vents.
Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Use code FREESHIP