Candle Burning Instructions
These simple candle burning instructions should be used for any candle you burn, they will help you get the most out of your candle - or the most "burn for your buck" and keep your flame height low and safe.
- Your first time lighting the candle leave the candle lit until you have a melting pool. All the wax should be melted completely to the sides of the container and a bit down. This process usually takes 2-3.5 hours depending on the diameter of your candle container. The first burn will create a memory, prevent tunneling, and is important to extend the life of your candle and achieve a proper burn.
- If you experience any black poofs of smoke when you first light your candle, extinguish the flame and ensure your wick is trimmed to approximately 1/4 inch.
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours
- Trim your wick to approximately 1/4 inch before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke
- Always burn your candle on a flat surface away from children, pets, drafts, and vents.