Apple + Maple Bourbon
Apple + Maple Bourbon is the perfect fall candle. This mouthwatering, boozy scent starts with top notes of apple, cinnamon, and a hint of orange. Bourbon and butter are the heart of this fragrance, while rich, sweet maple and vanilla finish off this irresistible baked apple dessert.
Apple + Maple Bourbon is infused with natural essential oils including cinnamon leaf, tangerine, mandarin, and orange.
I strive to utilize items made in the USA in all phases of candle production and make you a candle that you can feel good about burning in your home!
Burning tips: Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch to keep a safe low flame, avoid soot, and get the most out of your burn time!
2% of sales donated to Tunnel To Towers Foundation
Cotton + Paper wicK (metal tab)
Fragrance Oil + Essential Oil
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Although returns or exchanges are not accepted on candles, if for any reason you are not satisfied please let me know. I would love to work with you to make it right. See our refund policy for more information.
- Your first time lighting the candle leave the candle lit until you have a melting pool. All the wax should be melted completely to the sides of the container and a bit down. This process usually takes 2-3.5 hours depending on the diameter of your candle container. The first burn will create a memory, prevent tunneling, and is important to extend the life of your candle and achieve a proper burn.
- If you experience any black poofs of smoke when you first light your candle, extinguish the flame and ensure your wick is trimmed to approximately 1/4 inch.
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours
- Trim your wick to approximately 1/4 inch before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke
- Always burn your candle on a flat surface away from children, pets, drafts, and vents.
Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Use code FREESHIP